Become a Dental Dost.
Do you know what it feels like to have technical freedom? Work with Pune’s happiest data scientists and dental surgeons ! Help us build a future that is led by computer vision tech!
Teams & Open Positions
We always have a desk and a cup of coffee waiting for the newest, motivated, aspiring minds that joins our team. See the open positions below to see if you’re a match! If the position you’re interested in isn’t mentioned, please email us at [email protected] so that we keep your resume on file!
IMPACT PROGRAM Enquiry
Design & Content
Sr. Marketing Manager
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Proven work experience as a marketer, preferably experience of working with a startup
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM softwareContinue
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- BBA or MBA in Marketing or relevant field
Do you know what it feels like to have technical freedom? Work with Pune’s happiest team of dental surgeons and data scientists! Help us build a future that is led by computer vision tech!
In this role, you will be joining a team of marketers and dental surgeons working on building the future of teledentistry at DentalDost.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- 1-3 years experience in content marketing or copywriting
- Knowledge of Google Drive Applications
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent portfolio of work
- Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing to assess needs and help with messaging.
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Develop and implement brand guidelines
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
User Interface Designer
- Strong technical skills and a solid understanding of software development.
- Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Analytical skills are necessary in order to correctly identify risks and solve any problems which may arise throughout the project.
- Mathematical and budgeting skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- A good communicator with effective stakeholder management & conflict resolution skills.
- Be a good team player and an effective leader who is able to motivate their project team.
- Define project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Define resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget.
- Prepare a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Manage delivery of the project according to plan.
- Tackle project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Manage and adjust for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Have one or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github
- 1-3 years of experience in mobile application development
- Experience with Git and version control best practices
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code
- Ability to consume third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with tools like Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
- Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design or other design languages.
Machine Learning Engineer
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience as machine learning engineer/data scientist
- Understanding of the Agile development lifecycle
- Ability to write readable code and create extensive documentation for existing code
- Ability to consume third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with Git and version control best practices
- Understanding of data pipelines for machine learning
- Proficiency with core python programming
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks such as tensorflow and opencv
- Experience with ETL tools and libraries.
- Experience of building and deploying computer vision solutions at scale
- Hands-on work with MaskRCNN
- Understanding of ML-Ops
Dental Content Writer
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
Dental Data Annotator
- Detecting various dental diseases on 5 angled clinical images of the patient using different portals (annotations)
- Feeding dental information on software
- Labelling and categorizing dental data
- Reviewing the dental images of the patient and maintaining the data.
Dental Sales Lead
- Generating business opportunities by cold calling and researching new business prospects
- Acquiring, closing and partnering with new dental clinics according to company guidelines.
- Arranging in person/ virtual meetings with dentists and giving a brief about the company
- Pitching dentists about the partnership process
- Post contract communication and follow ups with dentists
- Building and cultivating existing business relationships with dentists.
- Maintaining and nurturing new and existing dentist relations.
- Attending helpline calls and understanding the detailed case and patient history
- Giving teleconsultations on helpline calls and sending E-Prescription
- Attending dental camps with the team and giving consultation
- Promoting the DD Phone App and helpline number at Dental Camps
- Following up with the patients and sending dental report
- Maintaining the patient record
- Helping the patients by scheduling an appointment with our dental partner
- Applying your domain expertise to label and mark diseases in the oral cavity images
- Verifying and correcting the existing markings for oral diseases
- Collaborate with peers to review process and come up with efficiencies to improve service
We’re a team of oral wellness experts backed by a group of technocrats. And we’re dedicated to changing and improving the oral healthcare ecosystem in India from a 360° perspective.
We believe by helping people change their bad habits and inculcating good habits, we can not only detect early signs of tooth decay, but also give patients a better prognosis.
Why do they love working here
It’s been 4 months since I am working as a freelance dental content writer with DentalDost. Working with this organization has given me a fresh new perspective about dental content writing and the experience so far has been overwhelming. What I like about this company is the entire team and their work schedule is so well organized and very prompt. The content creation in the form of dental blogs and articles are well researched topics, well-articulated in a simple language so that the general audience can relate to and understand.
My work as a dental content writer has improved to great scale in terms of content research, improvising the quality of writing and creating new and interesting topics for the readers. I have managed to contribute 30 blogs so far and I must say each topic given to me was unique and very much synchronous with the recent happenings around in the field of dentistry. It’s a delight to work with such dedicated co-workers and colleagues.
Even though a freelance dental content writer I am extremely glad and satisfied to be part of team DentalDost. I take this opportunity to thank the content team for making me part of this organization and giving me an opportunity to contribute little bit towards constructive dental research that the organization is dedicated to.
Its been a few months that I started working with DentalDost as a Dental Image annotator and my experience with DentalDost was really good. Coming from a dental background I was always fascinated with technology and wanted to know how things work in dental tech. What I like about working here is the support I get from my office mates. Since I work remotely I do face a lot of challenges and I always struggle with that, but my seniors and colleagues here are always there to solve the mess. The dental annotation team is extremely helpful and supportive, from problem-solving to being available 24×7, I really loved it. They say a company is also known by their work culture and I must say this is the best experience so far. Overall, my working experience here this year has been very positive, and I am looking forward to the coming year, which will bring new challenges to work.
Working with DentalDost has been a great experience. The work culture at this place is something to look forward, irrespective of the position someone is working at. Everyone is considered as a friend who tend to help each other no matter what the situation is. This company has a very welcoming aura to any new comer in the dental industry.
I would like to thank this platform to give me this opportunity in my internship itself to explore new skills besides just my the clinical knowledge. The content team very well curated and edited my writing and taught me a range of skills while being associated with the company. The working hours at this company are so flexible that I could juggle all my extra curricular activities really well along with writing. Writing blogs made me more aware of the new advances brought in the dental industry and also refurbished my knowledge about various things. Anyone working in this company in the near coming future will have a great time invested here overall.
Exploring Various options after Dentistry
Dentistry is not just limited to practicing or joining academics. You can apply your domain knowledge in various fields, which is the actual market requirement.
When you come out of your comfort zone which maybe college or core dental practice, you’ll start unboxing tons of opportunities that are readily available.
The pandemic hit dentists like shockwaves. Covid has completely changed the game for us dentists. Pandemic scenarios are such that patients don’t want to visit the dentist even if its an emergency as compared to when they wanted to see a dentist at least in an emergency.
Patients don’t want to travel all the way to clinic for mere consultation in this era of home-delivery facility. With everything available at doorstep and through internet, tele dentistry is blooming.
With digitization it has now become possible to render online consultancy and advices. Dental treatment, too, is readily available at the comfort of your home.
Change is the only constant and same applies to dentistry.
Dental field has constantly been dynamic with emergence of cosmetic dentistry, robotic dentistry, teledentistry and many more. Technology digitization has affected every field , including medical, dental and paramedical.
All the disrupting startups have completely changed the traditional methods of doing things. Gone are the days when patients had no clue about dental treatment and used to rely on friends and neighbors.
Be an active part of this ever changing and dynamic dental world.
Become the member of disrupting startups and help this world be a better place. Put in your effort in eradicating dental phobia and talking to your patients as friend. A friend is someone you can talk anything and everything with.
Become your patient’s friend and give him a beautiful tour of dental world. Become DentalDost and show patients how amazing and magical Dental treatments are. Be a revolutionary and change patients’ perspective of looking towards dentistry.
Let every individual feel the blessings and boon of dental treatment. No one can be a better person but you.
Let us raise the dental awareness on global level by showing patients that dentistry is not about those screaming voices coming out of a dental office but miraculous change done in your oral cavity.
It’s not the drilling noise but magic of restoring the tooth which you chipped off in your childhood. It’s not about getting anxious of shots but enjoying your favourite food and delicacy with those new prosthesis.
Let’s completely flip the perspective of our world and make people feel lucky about our domain.
In this efforts of showing public how beautiful dentistry is, you yourself will grow manifold times. The steep learning curve you’ll acquire is unbeatable.
Places that you can fit beside Dental Practitioner and Dental academician in are:
Ready To Get Started?
Our Dental Blog
Braces vs. Invisalign: Which Option is Right for You?
When it comes to orthodontic treatment, the two most popular options are traditional braces and Invisalign aligners. Both are effective in straightening teeth and improving oral health, but they have different pros and cons that may make one a better option for you....
Tips to clean and maintain your dental implants
Dental implants are like the artificial substitute for the roots of teeth that helps to hold your prosthetic /artificial teeth to the jaw. They are inserted carefully into your bone by a specialist dentist and after some time, it fuses with your bone to be fixed...
7 Easy teeth sensitivity home remedies
Tempted to bite right into a popsicle or ice cream but your tooth says no? Teeth Sensitivity symptoms can range from mild unpleasant reactions to hot /cold items to pain even on brushing! Teeth sensitivity to cold, sweet, and acidic food is the most common experience,...